Cedar Oil-Based Cedar Turpentine in Capsules
Cedar oil-based cedar turpentine in soft gelatin capsules is a composition of cold pressed oil from seeds of Siberian cedar nut and natural turpentine (resin) of cedar.
Cedar oil-based cedar turpentine is used:
- for immune system reinforcement and increase vitality;
- for the prevention and treatment of viral infections, colds, flu, tonsillitis, in cases of inflammatory processes of the nasopharynx (otitis, sinusitis, genyantritis, pharyngitis) and air passages (cough, bronchitis), in cases of dental disorders;
- in cases of significant excitability of the sympathetic nervous system (increased fatigue, poor sleep quality, nervous collapses, failure of nerve, stress, insomnia, hysteria, nervous fever);
- for complex cleansing of the body, balanced metabolism in the body, removal of wastes and toxins;
- in cases of gastrointestinal diseases, gastritis, gastroduodenal ulcer, chronic enteritis and colitis;
- in cases of liver diseases, hepatitis, alcoholic and toxic liver damage, cholelithiasis, pancreatic disease;
- in cases of cardiovascular diseases (ischemic disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis), to normalize blood pressure, cleanse the vessel walls, lower blood cholesterol level, for treatment of thrombophlebitis;
- in cases of diabetes, hyperthyroidism, tuberculosis;
- in cases of varicosity, seizures of the limbs;
- in cases of hemorrhoids, prostatitis, adenoma, decreased sexual activity;
- in cases of arthritis, arthragra, radiculitis, osteochondrosis, polyarthritis.
Ingredients: cedar oil, cedar turpentine.
Method of application: take 3 capsules three times a day. The course of administration is 30 days.